MYJ Gallery : Documentation
MYJ Gallery is a free and stand-alone Joomla! module. It creates responsive fullscreen galleries with touch gestures, adaptable to all resolutions and devices.
- Joomla! v3.x
- PHP 5.2
- Tested on:
- Desktop: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE 8+
- Android 2.3.7+: Default browser, Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin
- iOS 5+
- Windows Phone 7+: Default browser (touch gestures supported from 8+)
- BlackBerry OS 10+: Default browser
- Devices with multiple input methods (Surface, Chromebook Pixel, etc.)
Known bugs and limitations
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install?
- Download the "MYJ Gallery" module ZIP file from the Downloads area
- Login to the backend of your Joomla! website and navigate to "Extensions" > "Manage" > "Install" > "Upload Package File" tab
- Select the ZIP file you have downloaded and click on "Upload and install"
- An unpublished "MYJ Gallery" module will be automatically created
How to publish?
- Once the module has been installed (See How to install?), login to the backend of your Joomla! website and navigate to "Extensions" > "Module"
- Locate the "MYJ Gallery" module, and edit it
- Define the usual modules options, such as template position or title displaying for example
- Define the images to display in the module. For each image, you can indicate a thumbnail image as well
- Finally, publish the module
Is it possible to have several instances of the "MYJ Gallery" module on the same page?
Yes, there are completely independant.
Does it create automatically the thumbnails?
No, they have to be created separately.
Is it compatible with iOs devices?
Yes, it has been tested successfully on iOs devices (iPad and iPhone).